If you’ve been in the Chemistry Building recently, you can’t fail to notice our lovely “Look what Chemistry has done for me...” poster on doors, lifts, walls, noticeboards (frankly any surface which doesn’t move).
- Development technologist at BP
- Research scientist/Team Leader at Lubrizol
- Research Team Leader at Croda
- Ink Development Manager at Domino Printing Services
- Senior Scientist at AMEC
- Patent Attorney at Wilson Gunn
- Picture Editor for the Royal Society of Chemistry
Not sure if they’re postgrads, but we’ve also got chemists who are teachers and in regulatory affairs (popular choice but tough to get into).
So, if there are any postgrads (or even post-docs) who want to hear from a range of former PhD chemists, and chat informally to them over free pizza, come along:
- When: Tuesday 13th March (that’s tomorrow, as I write)
- Where: Chemistry Building (we’ll be using a lecture theatre for the initial introductions, then mingling and eating in the foyer)
- What to do next: Sign up on CareersLink – or just turn up on the day (you’ll need to register on the door)