Want To Study Or Research In The USA?

The new call for Fulbright Scholarships has now gone out. These are funded scholarships for either postgraduate study or post-doctoral research in the USA, covering a range of topics. Most of the awards are only open to UK citizens, but there are also the Fulbright Schuman awards for EU citizens to study for up to 10 months on EU related topics in the USA.

There are some new post-doctoral awards this year:

alongside the existing awards open to any discipline and various other specialist areas.

Most of the awards have a deadline on 31st May, so you’ve got a couple of months to get your applications together.

Although these scholarships are competitive, somebody is going to get them – got to be in it to win it (as Dale would say).