Recruitment and careers events are already in full swing, but they really get going next week with employers making their annual trek up to Manchester
If you miss an employer’s Autumn visit to Manchester, they may not be back again until this time next year.
So, if you do just one thing this week:
- Log into our new events and vacancies database, CareersLink
This now holds all our events, vacancies and organisation information.
However, if you don’t log in, you won’t know what’s coming up.
For example, on Monday 4th October we’ve got
- A drop-in session and talk on applications from Unilever
- A presentation on Chartered Accountancy from ICAEW and accountancy firms
- A talk on finding placements and internships
- Employer evening presentations from big names, Clifford Chance and PricewaterhouseCoopers
Other employers making their annual visit to Manchester for an evening presentation next week are:
- Slaughter and May
- Allen and Overy
- Goldman Sachs
- BNP Paribas
- Baker and McKenzie
You just need your normal university login information to access all our vacancy and event info, in a nice easily searchable database.
While you’re there, you can also set up e-mail alerts for any vacancies we advertise which may be of interest to you.
So go on, if you do just one thing, click below to avoid missing out …