If you’re a University of Manchester Chinese postgrad thinking about returning to China to work in the next year or two, this is your chance to grill a Chinese recruitment expert and get exclusive inside information about:
- career prospects for Chinese postgrads
- how the Chinese recruitment market works
- how to market your international education and/or research
- things you can do now to improve your chances of success
We’re beaming in recruitment expert (and Manchester postgrad), Kelly Qian, direct from Shanghai, for a video conference at the Careers Service.
- When: Monday 21st December, 9.00-10.00
- Where: Room 5.004, Fifth Floor, Crawford House, Booth Street East
(ie. the Careers Service – our entrance is directly opposite the entrance to the Aquatics Centre, just across the road)
Kelly has extensive experience of “executive search” (that’s headhunting to you and me) so whether you have ambitions of going places fast, or just want to get your foot on the first rung of the ladder, this is a great opportunity to access direct expert support.
The catch? You have to be there to benefit.
9.00am on a Monday morning is unexplored territory to many students (though it’s 5pm in Shanghai) – but you’re postgrads, you’re professionals-in-waiting. You’ll be there (with all your other University of Manchester Chinese friends), won’t you? Just sign up in advance to get access.